A non-exhaustive list of our most recent collaborators
- Tommy Alain (University of Ottawa, Canada)
- Lesley Bell-Sakyi (Pirbright Institute, UK)
- Britta Brügger (University Hospital Heidelberg, Germany)
- Steeve Boulant (University Hospital Heidelberg / DKFZ, Germany)
- Gisa Gerold (Twincore Hannover, Germany)
- Sara Moutailler (ANSES, France)
- Félix Rey (Pasteur Institute, France)
- Karsten Richter (DKFZ Heidelberg, Germany)
- Nicole Tischler (Fundacion Ciencia para la Vida, Chile)
Recent awards to lab members
- Dr. Shawon Gupta received a postdoctoral fellowship from the Swedish Medical Research Foundation for 2017-2019.
- Holda Anagho received a third Rufus B. Kellogg University Fellowship from the Amherst College, USA, for 2017.
- Anja Hoffmann received a travel award from HBIGS to give an oral presentation at the Keystone symposia on Autophagy Network Integration in Health and Disease (Copper Mountain, USA, 2017).
- Magalie Mazelier received a travel award from the Society for General Microbiology to give an oral presentation at the first international meeting on Arboviruses and their Vectors (Glasgow, UK, 2015).